Wednesday 10 October 2007

This is Australia calling...

so, L actually *called up* Iceland last night! (He's on Skype, and he's not afraid to use it...) He tried to put a stick of dynamite up them with regards to getting the contract done, so we can apply for visas, etc, and the words he got back sounded positive. Apparently I'll be getting paid a bit more than what they thought earlier :), and they're just organising my contract now in English. So, any moment now, it should arrive!

I also found out that both of my requested people can probably come to my workshop (yay!), and that if I feel like inviting someone from outside of NORMS, that is also possible. Ie, the people I want to speak to aren't important enough - aim higher!! (And... choose a topic!)

4 comments:

K said...

Argh! Tan!
I now can't get that damn song out of my head!! "This is Austraaaaaaaalia calling..."
Argh!!

tania said...

hehe

Selva said...

During my last visit to Australia wow i really enjoyed well i even got my Australian visa with any prob,i like to take one more visit to Australia

Anonymous said...

Good post.